Upcoming Carlifornia Workshop (Feb 27-28)!
The JCCTRP will be hosting its second workshop at the UC Davis on February 27-28 in conjunction with the California Climate Policy Modeling Forum (CCPM). The two-day event will involve a series of workshops at UC Davis followed by a public seminar in Sacramento. Click here for full program and registration.
Introducing the JCCTRP
The Joint Clean Climate Transport Research Partnership (JCCTRP) is a new interdisicplinary and transdisciplinary research partnership focusing on issues related to transport and climate policy in Quebec, California, Ontario and Vermont.
- Partner organizations include leading universities, private research institutions, businesses and non-profit organizations in Quebec, California, Ontario and Vermont.
- An initial meeting of the partnership was held in 2017 in Montreal while in 2018 the JCCTRP has been recipient of a prestigious Partnership Development Grant by the Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC).
- The JCCTRP is set to run from June 2018 through July 2020 and efforts are being made to secure additional funding to extend it further.
- The JCCTRP is designed to include other partners, sectors and jurisdictions moving forward.
- The Administrative Secretariat of the JCCTRP is housed at the École des sciences de la gestion, Université du Québec à Montréal (ESG-UQÀM).